Bipolar Girl Blog

A Bipolar Girl Living with a Narcissistic Husband

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ohh How I Love Thee, Blog Patrol

I'm at it again. Looking at my stats once more today I see under my google search results...

how to get men to leave bipolar women

Whoever you are, where ever you are, I hope it is my husband whom you are trying to get to leave me. If this is the case, please allow me to help you in your endeavor.

1.) I'm flighty as hell
2.) I am as emotionally needy as I am unstable
3.) I'm fat, fatter, fatter, at my fattest...
4.) I have a very large wort on my heal
5.) I am ungrateful, lazy and by all accounts (well really his accounts) I am a horrible wife and mother
6.) I am single handedly responsible for all of his failures
7.) I spend most of my free time thinking, dreaming lusting after other men
8.) All of our financial woes- my fault. (Not his overspending but rather my inability to budget around his over spending)
9.) I would be perfectly happy to have him leave
10) When you finally do convince him, please remind him 50% of everything belongs to me


P.S. 50% of everything belongs to me ;)

With that being said I am still checking my e-mail fairly regularly, which I know is stupid but I can't stop. Most of the time I hate them equally but sometimes I just wish I had a dirty little secret, one that would level out the field. My husband is a chronic liar and constantly having to decifer what he says and does is exhausting. I caught him in a lie today. It was small to medium sized lie but after so many lies you wish there was something that would come out of his mouth that did not require questioning.

I am tired of how judgemental he is of others. He is always making comments about my friends husbands not being able to keep their dicks in their pants. I would not be so upset when he road on the high horse if it weren't for the fact that he was caught cheating as well. I know it wasn't the first time. It probably wasn't the last. It was merely the first time I had him in a position where he could no longer lie or turn the tables on me by screaming how affensive my accusations are when he works so hard for his family.

Around people he cares to impress he will smother me with compliments. He'll go on and on about what a wonderful wife I am and how blessed he is to have me. I have seen him through the good times and bad ...so many things he would not have surived had it not been for me-blah blah, blah. But behind closed doors or in the presense of those he care little for, his mouth is void of anything complimentary. I hate the show, I hate smiling like I am moved by his bullshit.

When someone makes it a practice to lie about most everything you can never trust them. You would like to believe that everyone has their limits. I would like to say "oh, he might lie about alot of things, but he's never lie about that..." The truth is he would lie about anything for reasons I can not even begin to understand. Nothing is more sacred than his preservation of self.
When its all said and done I know him better than anybody, and the fact the matter remains, I really do not know him at all.

P.S.S.

Because I have spent weeks pissing in everyones cherrios, I decided to add a link to something funny. I need to spice it up in here. Puddlejumper, I love you! Oh so funny...

http://puddlejumper.wordpress.com/mystalkercom-because-stalking-is-the-new-myspace/

7 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting goo.gle search term. I wonder if they're reading your post right now.

By the way, when I divorced my first husband, I took almost everything. So my philosophy is that 99% of everything is MINE. He was a big time liar and that got real old, real fast. Well, that and he was one of those guys that saw our vows as all of the things he was NOT supposed to do. What an ass.

You deserve love no matter how unstable you think you are. And when it comes to all of his failures, I don't see how that's your fault. After all that sounds like a full time job that you don't have time for anyway. It's a lot of work to cause someone's failures.

I hope you are able to find peace at some point. You are worthy, you really are.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.

Maybe the person who searched for "how to get men to leave bipolar women" was a bipolar woman who was just fed up of being such a sex-magnet?

Coz, you know, we ARE wonderful...

:-)

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bipolargirl,

I too was MIA for a while, but checked on your blog to see how you were doing from time to time. I just wanted to say, I'm really glad you're back. So sorry to hear you haven't been doing so great. I don't have any brilliant words of wisdom, although I really wish I did. I just wanted to tell you my thoughts are with you. Honey, let your husband f*&k off for a couple hours, grab your kids and get out of the house for a bit. Even if you have to wander around Target, or go see a friend, or go to the park, or go for a drive. I think you need to put all his BS behind you for a couple hours. I know its easier said than done. I just really think you deserve to give yourself a little time away from him and all the responsibilities for a bit. There are no excuses for his behavior, and you DO NOT need to constantly feel crappy about yourself because of his skewed views on life. You are a valuable person with a good heart. You are a mom, and a beautiful person who deserves better and deserves to feel good about herself. I wish I could give you a magic pill to make all the bullshit go away for you, of course if I found said pill, I'm sure I would have OD'd on them long ago. Darlin', only you know what gives you relief, if even for a fleeting moment, but you deserve to give it to yourself more often.
Thinking of you! Keep your chin up.

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlin' You can piss in my cheerio's anytime.

50% is mine. I love it.

I laughed outloud. been there, done that, got the house.

CP.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger shell said...

hmmmmmmm...just wondering why my comment ended up posting anonymously...wierd. Maybe cuz I said to let your husband f*#k off for a bit. LOL

Hope you're having a better day.

:)

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger BiPolarGirl said...

Shell,
I don't know why this stinky blogger made just about all of the comments anonymous. I can say I recently changed over the the "new version". I don't know if that had somthing to do with it. You are more than welcome to use f*#k anytime you please, especially when it is in regards to my husband :)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger BiPolarGirl said...

Puddlejumper,

I think you might be right. WE ARE SEX MAGNETS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google