Bipolar Girl Blog

A Bipolar Girl Living with a Narcissistic Husband

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another No News Is Bad News Day

It is another no news day but I am going to try not to think about it. So on to something else.

I do use blogpatrol to check my stats. I think it is interesting to see how people find this blog, what they search under, and what country they are from. What I love most of all are the top ten google search words/phrases that lead people to this blog.

For instance...
I hate my psycho wife
Crazy bipolar bitch girlfriend
Trying to leave bipolar wife

Sometimes you might see:
Bipolar children
What is bipolar disorder
Bipolar and vitamins

But more often than not you see something a little more on the hateful side. So I looked at the stats today and I see the most recent google phrase search is "bipolar psycho woman". Now of course I have to tell you how I feel about that. There are certain ethnic groups in this country who use derogatory language amongst themselves. Using these phrases if you are something other than from that group of peoples is considered societal taboo. For myself personally, I consider "bipolar psycho woman" one of those phrases which is to be used amongst "my" people-particularly the word "psycho." Yes I am psycho. I earned the title rightfully so. I reserve that right to refer to myself as psycho and anyone else who possess traits much like my own, but I do find it offensive when the "non-psychos" use the word. Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I the only overly sensitive "psycho" in the room?

Has anyone seen the new Kleenex commercial with the people on the blue couch? I stinking love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!!! I love the song. It is by a group called Starrfadu- I am so buying that CD (as I twirl my hair around my fingers).

I am going to hit the road. I should have waited and done this later. The kids are trying to burn down the house.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, now I have to go get that counter for my blog. I love stats.

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also check my search terms and the weirdest one I ever got was "balls crushed under stiletto heels" and mine is also a Bipolar Blog. It freaked me out so much I posted about it. From the responces I got I would count yourself lucky if the worst thing you've had is "psycho". Come over if you want a look.

http://puddlejumper.wordpress.com/2006/12/16/balls-crushed-under-stilletto-heels/

PS. Love the site. Adding you to my blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google