Bipolar Girl Blog

A Bipolar Girl Living with a Narcissistic Husband

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tonight I am trading in my keyboard for a pen

I decided today that I needed to get back to writing a short story I was working on last fall. It fell to the wayside when things started getting shitty. I had a short stint a while back when I felt good and I started drawing again. It really did make me feel good. It seems to me I am spending more time bitching and less time living and I need to find a balance.

Anyhow, I leave you with this quote... I believe it is Oscar Wilde...

There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up.

It gave me something to think about.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say you are in my thoughts, hope you have a good Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google