Bipolar Girl Blog

A Bipolar Girl Living with a Narcissistic Husband

Friday, February 23, 2007

Thank you

Scott,

I was very happy to see your post. It has been a while since I have heard anything from you. Absences always have me worried. I want you to know I think of you often and always hope you are well.

Nicole,

I really do appreciate all of the support you have given me. It seems that you are always in my corner cheering me on and it means the world to me- so thank you very much.

Thank you everyone. I mean it from the bottom of my heart, because there are so many times when I have needed you and just knowing that you are there fuels me to continue on this arduous journey.

This post is probably coming off on the freaky side. It is certainly not my intention. I have put off posting this week because I am trying my best not to continue with my habit of negative posts. As always I have tons to complain about but for the hundredth time I am trying to turn a new page.

I read a quote somewhere that said (i paraphrase)...even a jet has to take off against the wind. I think I have false expectations of a magical formula that leads to an easy and unchallenged life. I have continued to give much thought to my religious beliefs and I am coming to place of comfort and relief in a more Buddhist approach to life. I have bought into the notion that God is a magical fairy who exists to make my dreams come true if only I knew how to approach him or communicate with him. Time and time again I have been disappointed when my prayers have fallen on deaf ears. So I am now excepting that life is full of trials and no promises that God will come to the rescue and save the day. This is the test we all face in life. When we realize our purpose we can remove disappointment from our lives. Our purpose is to move forward and evolve without the promise of reward. That is exactly what I am trying to do.

Currently I am working from home. I am looking for other wah opportunities. My hope is that within the next year I will achieve a full time income from my efforts. I am doing my best to eat better- although I did just eat some oreos :( Just plugging away- trying to focus my energy. Its the only way things are going to get better...

3 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Awww, girl, thanks for the thanks. You deserve every kind word I have written to you. I love reading your blog and keeping up with you. And, it's nice to know someone else who struggles in ways I understand and can relate to. Plus, Oreos are my downfall as well. :)

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger BiPolarGirl said...

Thank you so much Nicole.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Butterfly said...

BPG, you work hard with your kids and husband. You also work hard for you. Don't feel bad about eating Oreos, enjoy every tasty morsel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google