Bipolar Girl Blog

A Bipolar Girl Living with a Narcissistic Husband

Monday, October 30, 2006

Looking for the bipolar cure

Is anyone else looking for the cure? I thought I had one about a week ago or so. But it was short lived. I am back to the same aggravated, depressed, irritable funk I have been in for the last 12 months. I keep looking but the only thing I have learned in the process is that there are quite a few things out there that are not a cure. Here is a list of some of them….

1.) Collecting jewelry
2.) Hoarding Martha Stewart Living Magazines which date back to 1995
3.) Pink hair
4.) Flip Flops
5.) Monk Music
6.) Buddhism
7.) Praying daily to St. Jude
8.) Obsessing over high school boyfriends (Lord, knows had a married that one things would have be different)
9.) Mehndi
10.) Red Bull
11.) Double Shots
12.) Ephedra
13.) Instant Messenger at 2am
14.) Double dosing meds
15.) Telling your best friend everything...


Does anyone have the answer? I looking for something other than Special K or whatever the cool kids call it now. It needs to be legal and it needs to last. This bullshit is killing me. I need to feel good about something and I need it to last.

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BPG

Put your trust in Jesus Christ. Please don't dismiss me as some fundamentalist radical. I do have a deep faith that is an essential part of who I am.
As you know there is no cure for BP but the symptoms are treatable, pray for strength and healing, pray for faith and trust. It has helped me enormously.

KTF

Scott

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BPG

PS take your meds.

Scott

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Butterfly said...

BPG, I know a year has past, but I agree with Scott - God, the creator, the Divine - has been great for me.

I also take my meds, exercise and meditate. Get The Secret; it changed my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google